As a result of our annual Labor Day sale, please allow up to 7 business days (excluding USPS mail holidays) for your order to process and ship out.
Our office will be closed Friday September 1st through Monday September 4th. NO orders will be shipped during this time
- You have upto 15 minutes after placing your order, to cancel it automatically through the order status page. After which, no orders will be cancelled.
- Emails will be answered in the order in which it was received (within 72 business hours). We are NOT open on weekends. No orders will shipped on weekends. No emails will be replied to on weekends.
- Orders will be shipped to the address used when placing the order.
- No adjustments will be made.
If you've placed an International order, please be aware, USPS is advising it may take longer for your order to arrive to you. Please allow up to 2 months for your order to arrive. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Temporary Service Suspensions . . .
Please visit the USPS International Website to view the list of countries experiencing delays and/or mail suspensions.
Under normal conditions (excluding sales) once your order has been received and processed, it will ship within 72 business hours. During sale events, please allow additional time for processing/shipping.
-There are no returns/exchanges on underwear, g-strings, jocks, c-straps, sale or clearance items.
USA orders are shipped via USPS or UPS GroundDue to limited space, we are unable to hold orders.
Our $100 over Free Shipping is sent using First Class mail.
There are 3 options, ALL are subject to processing times. Your options are:
Ground Advantage: This is the cheapest (This option is not priority shipping), USPS says 3-7 business days for delivery, this is estimated, not guaranteed.
Priority Mail: USPS says 1-3 business days, (days in transit not processing times), this is estimated, not guaranteed. However, this method of shipping IS insured for up to $50.
- UPS Ground: UPS gives a transit time of 1-7 business days. This does not include our own processing times. This method of shipping insured for up to $100.
- -- Once your package has been marked 'Delivered', we are not responsible for errors made due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses or on the part of your USPS mail carrier. This also includes delivered packages stolen from mailboxes, front porches etc. All orders over $150 will require a signature upon delivery.
The estimated delivery date given by USPS and UPS ONLY includes transit times. Transit time begins from the initial scan by USPS / UPS upon receiving the package from us.
Example: If you paid for '2 day' Priority shipping, these 2 days ONLY include transit times. They are still subject to our processing times prior to shipping.
- Please note - ***If you place multiple orders over $100 USD each during sale events, shipping is free; however, the way in which your orders are shipped is at our discretion.***
There are NO returns/exchanges on underwear, g-strings, jocks, c-straps, sale or clearance items.
Our $100 over Free Shipping is most often sent using International First Class mail (unless this option is not available in your region) If you want a traceable option you must select the Priority Mail International shipping option.
- We are unable to hold orders.
- Please note - ***If you place multiple orders over $100 USD each during sale events, shipping is free; however, the way in which your orders are shipped is at our discretion. You may incur additional Customs fees, upon delivery of your package - these fees can not be waived or adjusted.***
- USPS labels do not support foreign language characters/letters. If you place your order in characters/lettering that cannot be read by our shipping program, or corrected by us manually, your order will be refunded to you in full.
- All orders shipped outside the US are sent via USPS. These are the 2 options:
- First Class International: This is the cheapest option and is NOT traceable or will have very LIMITED information. First Class packages through the US Postal Service are handed off to the reciprocating mail service in the destination country and updates are not guaranteed. Delivery usually happens within 14 business days but can take longer (1-8 weeks) if there is a queue for customs inspections, but may take longer for certain countries (up to 3 months)
- Priority Mail International: Traceable service, delivered within 3-6 business days. Insured up to $100. May require a signature upon delivery.
Upon arrival of your order you may be asked by the destination country to pay an import tax/fees for your package. N2N does not set these taxes/fees and we can not waive them.
* traceable service such as USPS Priority Mail International
- A new shipping address
- A signature upon delivery (Domestic)
- Depending on location, a payment for a traceable service such as UPS, or FedEx.